MCC CULTIVATION CLASS Live Plants/Hands-on/ Yields up to 1 pound (untrimmed) every 6 to 8 weeks
Start Cultivating Today!
Under the new Senate Bill 94 Regulations, California residents may cultivate up to 6 plants and may legally possess the product produced by their 6 plants.
- Yields up to 1 pound (untrimmed) every 6 to 8 weeks
- Requires less than 75 square feet of in-door space
- System works with soil or hydroponics
- All you need to know in one super easy Class
- Participants may retake the Class at no cost
- Cultivation System is Clean Green Certified
- Equipment, Supplies and Nutrients
- Set Up and Operating Costs
- Demo of Equipment Set Up
- Clones Versus Seeds
- Plant Care and Feeding/Vegetative Stage
- Plant Care and Feeding/Flowering Stage
- Demo How to Adjust pH
- Drying and Curing
Money back Guarantee if not satisfied with the Class.
52 North Mentor Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91106
FOR INFORMATION OR ASSISTANCE:
Contact: Liz McDuffie 626-744-3191
INSTRUCTOR: Liz McDuffie/Peter Giron
ON-SITE, SINGLE DAY COURSE, TAUGHT EVERY SUNDAY
11:00 am – 2:00 pm
COURSE SCHEDULE 2020:
Sunday January 12, 19
Sunday February 2, 9, 16
Sunday March 1, 8, 15
Class Registration and payment are accepted on-site from 10:00 am to 10:45 am before Class begins.
CA Identification required for Registration. Participants are required to be 18 years of age or older.