MCC Cultivation Class: Live Plants/Hands-on/ Yields up to 1 pound (untrimmed) every 6 to 8 weeks
Start Cultivating Today
Under the new Senate Bill 94 Regulations, California residents may cultivate up to 6 plants and may legally possess the product produced by their 6 plants.
- Yields up to 1 pound (untrimmed) every 6 to 8 weeks
- Requires less than 75 square feet of in-door space
- System works with soil or hydroponics
- All you need to know in one super easy Class
- Participants may retake the Class at no cost
- Cultivation System is Clean Green Certified
- Equipment, Supplies and Nutrients
- Set Up and Operating Costs
- Demo of Equipment Set Up
- Clones Versus Seeds
- Plant Care and Feeding/Vegetative Stage
- Plant Care and Feeding/Flowering Stage
- Demo How to Adjust pH
- Drying and Curing
Peter Giron has won recognition nationally and internationally for his superior strains. “High Times” and “Reefer Review” have featured his strains. Peter is a member of the Grizzly Genetics Team, a research and development group that has introduced strains that include Memphis Bell, HKS and 2010. Peter Giron is the founder and President of the Golden State Patient Association. He has provided cultivation instruction at the Medical Cannabis Caregivers since 2008.
MCC Cultivation Class Enrollment
Class Registration and payment are accepted on-site from 10:00 am to 10:45 am before Class begins.
CA Identification required for Registration. Participants are required to be 18 years of age or older. Money back Guarantee if not satisfied with the Class.